NMS ACCESS CONTROL is a new software designed for access control systems. Works with KDH-KS3012-IP standard controllers, KDH-KS3024-IP and KDH-KS2000-IP-ELV. Thanks to the client-server type structure, it is possible to operate it from multiple operating stations (2 stations under a free license, additional after purchasing expansion licenses).
The system is easy to install and has a friendly graphical interface for the operator. In the current version, it is a program designed mainly to support access control systems, but it contains some elements of the Video Surveillance system and an extensive visualization of the state of system elements.
The operator interface allows you to:
- define system parameters
(permissions for operators, licenses, copies)
- configuration of physical parameters of system components
(controllers, doors, readers)
- define logical elements
(schedules, access levels, tabs)
- define scenarios that respond automatically to events in the system
- monitor the state of the "on-line" system using system element icons located on object maps (with hierarchical structure), on the synoptic array and through messages displayed on the event stack
- view user photos after using the card
- display images from cameras located in controlled doors - automatically after an event or when you click on the icon
- control of access to floors through a reader located in the elevator cabin
- control of access to lockers in changing rooms - up to 69 with a single set of controller, modules and reader
- generate filtered event reports (automatically or on demand) and write in csv or html format (with print to pdf option)
NMS ACCESS CONTROL also offers a number of features that enable your system administrator to meet the requirements often, such as: access after using 2, 3 or 4 cards, opening a controlled door using the so-called "first opening card" with special permissions, access after confirmation by the operator, interlock and anti-passback within the controller. The program will be gradually expanded with new features.
IP controllers communicate with the server service over Ethernet. In the current version of the program, the system can handle up to 128 controllers (8 under a free license, additional after purchasing expansion licenses), in case of for 4-door controllers - 512 one-sided or 256 two side controlled passages. The capacity for user card is 20,000.
More information at dedicated NMS AC software website: https://nmsac.aat.pl/en